Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville is well known for the high caliber and sophistication of our work with healthcare transactions.
Our attorneys handle matters of a complex nature, such as all stages of the merger and acquisitions process, including performing due diligence. We consult and advise regarding divestitures, acquisitions of stock, assets and equipment, formation and consolidation of physician group practices, and establishment of partnerships, joint ventures, alliances and affiliations.
We also draft and review the full range of contracts encountered in the healthcare business setting, including operating agreements, sales agreements, employment agreements, and service agreements.
A representative list of transactional legal services provided by Powers includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- ACOs and Clinically Integrated Networks
- IT Contracts and Professional Service Agreements
- Gainsharing agreements
- Managed care contracting risk arrangements
- Provider-sponsored managed care organizations
- Formation and consolidation of physician group practices
- Group purchasing organizations