Title IV Eligibility and Compliance
Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville counsels clients on compliance with federal laws and regulations governing participation in the federal student assistance programs administered by the U.S. Department of Education under Title IV of the Higher Education Act.
Some of the areas in which Powers attorneys have experience include:
- Acquiring and maintaining approvals to participate in the Title IV student aid programs
- Representing clients in audits, program reviews, investigations, and limitations, suspension, fine, and termination proceedings
- Providing compliance reviews of policies, procedures, and student aid files
- Providing advice regarding administration of the Title IV programs
- Providing guidance regarding institutional changes, such as change of ownership